From January 1876 until June 1886, the University of Rochester student newspaper was named "The Rochester Campus." The intended audience was students, alumni, and faculty, and the student editors included news on all aspects of the school as well as the post-graduation lives of the alumni. Editorials, news, short stories, poems, songs, essays, lectures, and jokes appeared regularly. In 1886, the paper would be renamed "The Campus." Publication was suspended between August 1880 and March 1882, apparently due to financial and organizational difficulties. Please note: We are in the process of uploading files with an anticipated completion date of November 15, 2019. Some searches may not be comprehensive and some metadata may change during this time.