The students of the University of Rochester's College for Women began publishing a newspaper in 1925. Initially called "The Cloister Window," it was renamed "Tower Times" in 1932. The paper ceased publication in 1955 when the College for Women merged with the College for Men on the River Campus. At that time, the newspapers previously published by the students of the two colleges also merged, thus "The Campus" and "Tower Times" became "Campus Times." Please note: We are in the process of uploading files with an anticipated completion date of November 15, 2019. Some searches may not be comprehensive and some metadata may change during this time.