The first student newspaper published at the University of Rochester was issued in 1873, and titled "The University Record." The intended audience was students, alumni, and faculty, and the student editors included news on all aspects of the school as well as the post-graduation lives of the alumni. Editorials, news, poems, jokes, and advertisements appeared regularly. In 1876, the name of the paper was changed to "The Rochester Campus." Please note: We are in the process of uploading files with an anticipated completion date of November 15, 2019. Some searches may not be comprehensive and some metadata may change during this time.